..........to MY BLOG. =) Love is not a thing to understand. Love is not a thing to feel. Love is not a thing to give and receive. Love is a thing only to become, and eternally be.....
RSS

Sunday, November 15, 2009

You make me feel worthless

Nvr in my life a guy scoldin me shut up....n yes, u r d 1st person.
how it feels? hv convulsion for sometime?? heartache..controllin my tears...
so feel like cryin, bt i keep tellin myself it's nt worth to cry for a person like u.
in d 1st place, y am i stuck v u i oso duno...sigh...i'm really stupid.
duno y, ppl can treat their love 1 like gold. but me? juz a flower by d road side...
seein ppl so loving n romantic, my heart aches...
i nvr blame tat u r nt lovin n romantic bt can u pls don make me feel so worthless all d time?
y cnt u say nicer words which don hurt my heart tat much?
i owez ans u bek v a smile on d face doesnt mean i don feel d pain in d heart.
aih, i duno, emotion has been drivin me up n down these days....
like for now, tears has been flowing down none stop, tissue everywhere beside my lappie...
however, i'm stil glad tat i hv my own small space here to release my stress.

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: