..........to MY BLOG. =) Love is not a thing to understand. Love is not a thing to feel. Love is not a thing to give and receive. Love is a thing only to become, and eternally be.....
RSS

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

'Flying'

time passes very fast
and...
i'm leaving soon.
i don wan to think bout it
as thinking bout it makes me sad.
ppl might think it's weird
or might think m funny
coz everyone's looking 4 ward to go over
bt 4 me?
i'd had all my love here
if i go there m all alone
nt to mean tat i go there alone
bt my love ones r nt v me
how i wish i go n come bek fast
grad n work.
it's edi nearing end of april
only 1 month plus to go
and tat's it
d day wil arrive
no choice
wish me luck.....

Read Comments
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

cheewei said...

+u u can do it...will alway support u de

cheewei said...

good luck to u